This policy (“Policy”) applies to all email and other communications (“Email”) generated or sent through the services provided by helo.life (“Service”) whether through the site located at www.helo.life or through any other site operated by helo.life, Mobile Mind Agency, Inc., or business partner (each, a “Site”). BY GENERATING OR SENDING EMAIL THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY. helo.life MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY.
helo.life has a ZERO tolerance for Spam (defined below). You shall not send Spam via our Service, or send Spam or procure the services of another company or individual to send Spam, that in any way implicates our services by including the helo.life’s website domain(s) or any other website associated with helo.life. This includes mentioning a helo.life email address or URL in any bulk email message.
If you are found to violate our Spam Policy, the following actions shall be taken by helo.life:
• Your Subscription shall be terminated immediately, without notice or refund, if you are using one of our paid systems; and
• Your entire lead database shall be deleted from our system; and
• You shall be charged a USD 1,000.00 surcharged for each separate email in violation of this policy payable to helo.life; and
• You shall immediately be reported to your ISP provider; and
• You shall be reported to the appropriate federal and state authorities; and
• You shall be permanently banned from ALL helo.life systems.
helo.life reserves the right to determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, what communications violate the provisions of this Spam Policy.
Should helo.life's service or websites be disrupted in any way due to Subscriber transmitting spam, the Subscriber will be charged and billed $500.00 per hour until helo.life’s service is restored. You may also be subject to legal action if appropriate.
If you believe you received Spam from a helo.life Subscriber, please notify email@example.com.
If we receive a Spam complaint against your account:
• We may immediately suspend your account until you provide sufficient proof negating all complaints filed against you; or
• Even if you provide proof, your account may be suspended and/or canceled if we receive what we determine in in our sole and absolute discretion a large number of complaints against your account.
Definition of Spam
Spam is the sending of unsolicited and unauthorized commercial emails or online communications such as, but not limited to, bulletin boards, user groups, or instant messaging services, to individuals or businesses that is not a transactional or relationship message. Additionally, the individual or business has not agreed or requested to receive your emails, or have not provided their email address directly to the sender. It is also an email sent to a recipient who would not have a reasonable expectation of receiving email from the sender. Spam can be a single email or a bulk mailing. See 15 U.S.C. §7701-7713 (2003), 16 C.F.R. §316.1-316.6 (2008) and the definition of spam by Spamhouse.
Additionally, posting messages to Usenet or newsgroups that explicitly forbid the posting of commercial solicitations or solicitations not about their content is Spam. Opt-out lists where a person is specifically required to request removal from a mailing list to prevent solicitation is Spam. Hiring a third party to send your opportunity to individuals and/or businesses that did not specifically request to receive your information is considered Spam.
This Policy was last modified on October 24, 2017